POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Newt's Dissolution Detail Images Request. : Newt's Dissolution Detail Images Request. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Newt's Dissolution Detail Images Request.
From: Dylan Shell
Date: 10 Jun 2006 05:00:00
Message: <web.448a88eb982ae481f1b4aa210@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to find two images that show areas within Newt's Dissolution
POVCOMP 2004 entry in additional detail. The URLS for the two images were:

http://images.povcomp.com/entries/images/128_detail1.jpg
http://images.povcomp.com/entries/images/128_detail2.jpg

But http://images.povcomp.com seems to be down, and http://www.archive.org
doesn't have those files.

Google still has copies within their image cache, which you can see at:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=Dissolution+Po
v+Detail&btnG=Search

Anyone have their own copies, or even advice to lay my hands on these two
images?

Best,
  D.